Cost per student is less than ₹ 3.5 per day
Reaching 1 billion liters of dispensed water in November, 2022
- Installed successfully 119 Decentralized Community Water Systems (DCWS) across identified marginalized communities in Karnataka, Delhi, Andhra Pradesh, Haryana, Maharashtra and Telangana.
- Dispensed ~903 million liters of safe and clean drinking water of WHO standards till 31st March, 2022.
- Impacted the life of ~2.40 lakh direct beneficiaries and access to ~42.79 lakh people have safe and clean drinking water access at an affordable price.
- Provided 46.99 lakh liters of safe and purified drinking water 26,150 children to date through Water for School program in 90 schools across Karnataka and Telangana.
- 49 % absenteeism drop in one year
- 51 % additional students served in the past 2 years
- 10,93,740 litres of water dispensed in just 2021-22